Download Epson Printer Drivers for Mac
Epson is the most widely used printer to get good quality printouts. Software and driver is essential to complete the setup and you can download it easily from the HP webpage. There are lot of Epson Printer software and the version you download must be compatible to use with your printer.
Check out the methods to download Epson printer drivers for Mac
- Use the Installation CD provided along with the Printer package
- Use the Epson website to download the compatible software
To install the Epson Printer Driver in Mac Operating system
- Prepare your Epson Printer for installation process. Connect all the cables and turn the device On
- If it is the first time printer setup, remove all the protective tapes that surround the printer
- Check if you have an Installation CD provided along with the printer package. If you have, insert the CD to the computer where you want to install the software
- Choose the required language from the screen when prompted during the setup
- Open the setup file, run it and carry on with the onscreen Instructions that are visible on the screen.
- Accept the license agreement and click on the Finish tab to complete the software installation process
Use the Epson website to download the software for Mac
- Most of the users prefer downloading the software from Epson websites. To complete the download process, navigate to the Epson support page
- Once you open the page, there are lot of sections. Search for the support tab and click on it
- A list of printer models will be visible on the screen.
- Scroll down. Ensure you choose the correct printer name
- Drivers and Manuals section will be wait for some time after providing the printer name and the page will automatically detect the version of the operating system and the model of the printer.
Use the Epson Product setup tool to find the compatible software
- You can try downloading the Epson Product setup tool and it will have all the essential requirements for the setup. The best part is that the tool will also have the Firmware and it will help you to perform the print, scan and other options.
- It is important to troubleshoot the errors associated with the software and driver download and you can refer the troubleshooting guidelines available.
- Check the version of the software you download for the Epson printer. If it is not compatible, uninstall it and install it again
- Do not miss any of the activation steps.
To know more about the steps to Install Epson Printer drivers for Mac operating system, read the instructions available on our webpage Epson technical support. Dial the toll-free lines +1-855-563-1950 to know more.